Rerorter From Hell
At Boneynews.com we seek to build a community of citizens, lawyers, academics, journalists, and others who are interested in facilitating citizen participation in online media and in protecting the legal rights of those engaged in speech on the Internet.
With this goal in mind, we hope to bring a diverse range of perspectives and voices into this site. While we do not want to limit the spirit of civil disagreement, we may, at our sole discretion, decline to publish unacceptable content and remove it if we find it on this site.
Unacceptable content includes, but is not limited to, the following:
· Statements that are intended as a personal attack or are abusive, harassing, or threatening
· Defamatory or knowingly false statements
· Information of a private or personal nature that does not have news value or is otherwise not of public interest
· Irrelevant statements, commercial solicitations, or SPAM
· Materials that violate the copyright, trademark, or trade secret rights of others that are not otherwise authorized by law, such as fair use
Boneynews.com’s staff will determine what is "unacceptable content" on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to change these standards at any time. We also reserve the right to remove links to unacceptable off-site content at any time.
Last updated on July 15th, 2017
© Skully Bones
© 2017 boneynews.com All Rights Reserved